Gusworld welcomes your questions and comments, either via email or as an appropriate comment on the blog. I get quite a lot of correspondence relating to the site, so I can't guarantee to respond to all of it, but if it's interesting I'll definitely try. A few pointers, though, based on frequent requests (apologies for the excessive emphasis, but many people seem unable to read this page):
If you've absorbed all that and still want to write, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I do NOT have any email address or other contact details for Joe Queenan; if you want to contact him, the best I can suggest is to try his publishers. Despite several efforts on my part, I have not yet obtained a copy of Joe Queenan's movie 12 Steps To Death. I do not know of any online source for his articles from GQ, or any other publication not listed here on the site.
- I DON'T send out MP3s of anything, so please don't ask. I'm more likely to be sympathetic to requests for CDRs of stuff that's completely impossible to find.
- It's been years since I wrote about tacky kiddie beauty pageants, so please don't email me telling me how stupid/inaccurate/out-of-date I am. (I haven't changed my mind, I'm just over the argument these days. If you feel the need to defend pageants, use that email-writing energy more productively and set up your own site. The same goes for Michael Jackson's poetry and Celine Dion.)
- Content on Gusworld now dates back almost a decade, so inevitably some comments that were accurate at the time will have been overtaken by events. For instance, I'm fully aware that the Mr Men list on this site is out of date and there are better resources out there. Out-of-date information is probably not a good reason to send an abusive mail. The same applies to broken links; I long ago made the decision not to update Rants in particular to fix these.
- I am NOT a distributor of Safe-T Man, and I don't know where you can buy one these days.
- I am NOT Dannii Minogue.
Return to Gusworld Central